Online Counseling – Telemental Health: It’s Easy, Secure, and Convenient
Well, one thing we all can agree on is that things sure escalated quickly with the news of coronavirus and COVID-19. With everything going on, we are all feeling more anxious and stressed right now. You are not alone. In uncertain times like these, many of us could use increased and on-going support. Now more than ever, you could use the specialized support that trained and licensed mental health professionals can offer to help us get through these difficult times. Virtual counseling can help.
You may be thinking, “How in the world can I find time for counseling? How can I add one more thing to my calendar? I can’t think of me right now – the kids are home!”
Still, if you need help, you need help. With all the pressures on you right now, you deserve to get the support you need to assure your well-being, so you are better able to care for the others in your life.
Video Therapy may be the right solution for you. You can get the professional services necessary to focus on your mental health and well-being – easily and conveniently – from the comfort of your own home, office or other location.
People have been going online for their counseling sessions for a long time. It is an easy, convenient way to connect with a trained professional who can help provide some perspective on your life, help you gain insight into your relationship with yourself and others, and help. You cope better with all your recent life changes and the inevitable stress and anxiety that come along for the ride.
We can help with all sorts of concerns:
- Struggles in relationships, either through online individual or couples counseling
- Parenting challenges: Kids are home from school and stress is mounting
- Anxiety. Let's face it -- who is not anxious right now?
- Stress Management
- Mood problems. With the loss of in-person social connections, 24/7 news that is always bad, loss of life as we know it, our moods are being challenged more than ever
- Life transitions -- divorce, job loss and lay-offs, career changes, illness
Online, we can help:
- Teens (and we know they REALLY like being online!)
- Children -- Child Parent Relationship Therapy is possible online and can help your child with anxiety, behavioral concerns, relationship issues, fears, and more
Things truly can get better with the help of a trained mental health professional.
Call of text us at 512.280.5315 to get your video therapy appointment set up right away.
We ARE here to help!
Please not that online counseling sessions are for Texas residents only, due to licensure requirements of our therapists.